Monday, May 07, 2007

..it's gonna be okay

I tell that myself a million times these past few days cos if I don't I'm gonna be totally MORE than broken right now. As in. AS IN. I haven't cried since. Hmmm. Yeah.

Anyway, these past few days have been fun as well naman. They kind took my mind off things:)

Friday. Kim slept over here. Hahaha. As if it was the first time. He ALWAYS sleep here as in like every week ata and he always is the last one who falls asleep but this time syeeet 12 pa lang and he was snoring big time na. Syempre when we told him about it the next morning sobrang in denial talaga.. Eh kasi naman ako lagi pinupuna niya eh. I snore daaw palibhasa I sleep una most of the time. Hehe.

Saturday. Yeheeey. Happy 4th Birthday to our beautiful Kirsten!:) We decorated the hall in Fulham. Puro balloons and stuff. Nice! Syempre we were the ones who decorated it eh.. Hahahaha! Shiit, bigtime madness din and trippings. Laughed real hard cos we were playing with the balloons. Eh diba when you like inhaled the helium soobrang your voice is gonna be small, ehhh si Terence parang tanga. Hahahaha! Ayaaaaw pa nga namin umuwi ehh and we thought that we were gonna sleepover there. Hmmmf. Hehe. Tintin liked all of her gifts except the clothes! Mighad that little girl talagaaa... Hahahaha.

Sunday. We watched erhmm, Spiderman 3.Hmm, I didn't like it that much. Too much drama eh. What's up with EMO SPIDEY? Hehehe. He looked like Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy:P Kuya Chris(?), 'yung Kinley and 'yung Ronaldo were with us. Hahahaha. It was my first time to hang out with them kasii eh. And Kuya Chris was totally naiilang pa talaga with us but hopefully masanay na siya soon cos he's gonna be seeing us ng matagal tagal pa. Hahahaha. I know though that he's kuul. Obvious naman ehh:P Oh yeah, we plan to go sa Thorpe park this half term! :) Yeeeeeey!

Today. They went here na naman. Sina Terence and Kim. Hmm. Kwento lang and stuff:)

Masaya. Oo, masaya. Kahit with in those very moments lang. At least, diba?:) Big help talaga. *sigh*

I hope this someone would call me na. Kailangan ko ng kausaaap! Please.

No comments: