Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hassle.

I left home the usual time. I took the 345 bus as always then got off at South Kensington Station. Then, a bus arrived na which I know is 414 naman. As in I looked at the label(?) talaga and it said 414, Maida Hill. So yeah, right on time lang papuntang school. But then I noticed that the bus was going sa wrong way na and so I thought na maybe may diversion or something, that maybe some roadwork is taking place near sa Knightsbridge. Pero after asking the person near me, I realized that I took the wrong bus pala. Eh 49 'yun so like it's papunta sa Kensington High Street pa. Hassle talaga. Good thing that there's a #10 bus going to Hyde Park Corner and from there I took the 414 bus. So yeah, got like 10 minutes before 9 I was in Edgware Road na & by 5-minute walk I'll arrive na sa skuul. Right on time lang. PERO eto EH (haha) my slippers got broken. As in after I got off sa bus as in nasira talaga. Puch, hassle talaga. & it was totally embarassing! Syeeeetttt! Hahahaha. And my ex-crush saw me pa. I was looked like super crippled and all. Jeez man, ang hirap noh. Hahahahaha. I was like planning to go home na nga eh cos wala akong makitang shop na malapit eh sa Oxford Street naman the shops are still closed and it's like super layo pa from there. Hello naman. Hahahaha. But good thing I have my stapler. Hahaha, syempre I stapled it na lang cos I don't want to skip skuul noh:P Haha, ewan. Nahiya talaga ako.. Tska I was worried pa and stuff kasii late na nga akoo.

But hmmmm made it all better.:) Hehe:P

Pero syeet ahh, I KNOOOOW talaga that it was 414. AS IN 414 talaga I just couldn't understand why biglang naging 49. I mean, 414 talaga eh. I made titig pa talaga sa bus number ehh. Hmm, that was freaky. Or maybe I hallucinated a bit or something. Pero.. that was the bus lang naman that arrived that time. Wala namang iba, ata(?). See, I really couldn't remember. That was all I could think of lang talaga sa bus. Hahahaha, labooo. Ewan. 414 'yun ehh. Hahahahahaha.

No comments: