Friday, March 02, 2007

Coke Addict.

I wasn't able to sleep last night because of too much coke. Good thing that I don't have class today kasi sick daw si Bernard. Nyuurf. Pero I'm in skuul though cos I need to do my courework kasi broken parin si PC. Tsk. I think that they might need to buy us a new one na cos there is no way na maayos pa 'yun. Yay.

Currently reading Anansi Boys.. And so far, sooo good. Impeccably amazing. Hmm, maybe that kept me awake last night. I just couldn't stop reading kasi eh. Hehe.

I have a super classmate named Maaza and she super looks like Halle Berry. I love her super shot hair a lot. It fitted her. Really nice. Anyway, she is a great person naman pero there's something annoying with her personality and this is the way she bugs me whenever we're in class, whenever I'm not in the mood and whenever she just wants to. Bitch. She can also be really bossy at times but I love love her though. Oh yeah, and I treat her just the same pala. Hahahahaha. :D It is great talking to her about stuff especially last Wednesday when we talked about religion stuff and even if she's not sure if she's even a Catholic, she still got to advise me and it did made me think. It's like she made some things clear for me. Basta, she's great. All of them are..

I have my Hottie #1 and Hottie #2. Hmm, I'll show you the pic of Mr. Hottie #2 kapag na-upload ko na. Kaso side view lang eh, sayang. He's chinito by the way. Basta, handsome. Hahaha. And si Mr. Hottie #1, crush ko talaga 'yun supeer kaya I'm really really shy whenever he's around. Hahahahaha. Syempre, kaya whenver I have time I always go sa library para makita ko siya. Hahahaha. Joke lang:P Katawa naman 'yun sooobra. Ayy, yeah one time grabe talaga cos I borrowed this book tapos siya sa checkout counter.. hello naman, nahiya talaga ako ehh. Feeling ko magffaint na ako. Hahahaha. Naku, when I get the chance to take a picture of him na kahit na I know na medyo it would take a long time pa cos it would be really really obvious, I'll show you guys talaga. Pero wala, may MUCH MUCH HOTTER sa kanilang dalawa. Wala talagang tatalo dun. Oooppps, sino kaya 'yun? Eh 'yun talaga proven na hott. Hahahahaha. Oh, eh bakit abot tenga na ngiti mo dyan? :P

Ewan ko baaa.. Whenever I'm around my crushes talaga, I just want to like hide and everything. Hahahaha. Masyadong kinikilig. Tssk, like nung dati. Basta, 'yung dati. Basta. Yun na un. Kakahiya soooobra. Hahahahahaha. :D

Oh siya, that's all. I'm gon go home now and watch Friends :))

P.S. You are the love of my life. :)

No comments: